tim tanguay shared an article (M) Backpacking With A Voice Recorder

(M) Backpacking With A Voice Recorder


A voice recorder is a great way to reflect on your journey without compromising safety or the experience.
by Rex Sanders | 2013-10-22

I have been backpacking with a small voice recorder since 2005. Why do I carry a recorder? Why not use a smart phone? How do I use a recorder while backpacking? What are my criteria for a good recorder? Why did I choose the recorder I use now? What would my ideal recorder look like? What do recordings sound like? How do other backpackers use recorders?

ARTICLE OUTLINE

  • Introduction
  • Why do I carry a recorder?
  • How do I use a recorder while backpacking?
  • Recording topics include:
  • What are my criteria for a good recorder?
  • Why did I choose the recorder I use now?
  • Why did I choose the Olympus WS-802 over the Sony ICD-AX412?
  • What would the ideal recorder look like?
    • Some ideas:
  • What do recordings sound like?
  • How do other backpackers use recorders?
  • Conclusion
  • Your Turn!

# WORDS: 2260
# PHOTOS: 5


Read this article at BackpackingLight.comView All: SpotLite Reviews > Gear


To see the article visit http://www.feedspot.com/article/FUHJsV4f6O8e5uU=
You have received this email because your friend has shared an article with you.
Click here to Unsubscribe if you wish not to receive emails from us. Feedspot.com, 303 Cape Court, Mill Valley, CA 94941

Comments