Site Updates

Just a few updates to the Southern Indiana Trails website:

Free Milkweed seed- starting in April I will be giving away free milkweed seed to promote the butterfly conservation area at Angel Mounds and also to promote the website.

State Hospital Walking trail - We will be visiting the new walking path on the state hospital grounds when the weather warms up. Look for the new info on the site in the next month or so.

Eastwood Memorial Garden - The seeds are in place at Angel Mounds for the butterfly habitat. I have done everything I can do for now, the rest is up to mother nature.
I had to wing a few things, including the soil preparation. I was not able to remove the grasses and weeds that were already there so I hope the seeds will germinate on what bare ground I could find. Only time will tell now. I will have the plant list online soon.

Weather Radio - I've added a weather radio page to the site. If interested, the address is http://southernindianatrails.freehostia.com/weather.htm

Comments