Rising Up

I Have started the "Rising Up" website to combine some of problems that keep people locked down by the everyday stresses in life. From Anxiety, depression to financial stress. I've tried to create an atmosphere where people can help themselves and also help others to Rise up from things that are holding them down.

All of my life, up until 2004, I dealt with the debilitating effects of social anxiety. I know the effects of the condition and I feel I can really relate to other people who are suffering themselves. I know what it like to think the whole world is watching you and judging you, every minute of everyday. To be so nervous that you can't remember your address or your phone number when someone would ask. In my case, I even have memories of forgetting my children's names. After dealing with it for so long, and finally coming to a decision that I'm not living my life and it's time for a change, I feel that I can give back something if it can help other people. I just want to create a place where people can help each other with all of the problem that I feel are really tied together in some way.

Thanks for your time and I hope you will join our community, if not to help yourself maybe you can inspire someone else by sharing your own experiences.

Thanks and God Bless !

Tim Tanguay


Rising Up

Comments